Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comfort & Joy Quilt Along...

hi! it's julie isa
i'm guest posting here today to share a fun quilt along with you!
have you seen this stinkin' cute quilt?

{comfort & joy by silver thimble quilt co.}

here's how the quilt along will work.
on the first of each month {technology willing}
i will post my version of the block that we will be working on
that month.
the quilt pattern and a kit for the blocks will be available through
the pattern is only $20 and the kits run $15 per month.
the kits will resemble the picture of the quilt shown above,
which is the picture on the back of the pattern if you happen to have it.

i hope you will join us!

take care,
julie



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am signed up to be mailed the BOM every month, I can't wait to get my first pack! I like the modifications you made to yours.

Yvette said...

I'm signed up too!

Carol said...

Love your block! The fabrics are wonderful...

Sherryl said...

Oh I do love that quilt. Sadly, way too much applique for me, but it'll be fun to see how each of your blocks turn out. (Talk Michelle into doing a PIECING quiltalong and I'm there! hee hee)

Carrie P. said...

that is a very cute quilt. wish i had time to participate.

Anita said...

I like the ShoeFlyPie and Twilight Stars quilts.